HOW AGENTS CAN HELP
Despite what everyone says, buying a home is not the biggest, scariest decision you’ll ever make. In fact, over the long term, it will likely be an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling investment. But buying a home is a process, and sometimes a complicated one. Pittman & Associates Sales Professionals are trained to unravel that process and we’re dedicated to smoothing out the complications.
Our goal is not to “sell” you a house. Our goal is to help you weigh the pros and cons of buying a home that you can enjoy for years to come. We’re here to back you up. You have goals and aspirations. We have expertise and experience. You have dreams. We offer perspective.
Our guarantee is that we will guide you through the transaction from start to finish:
• We will talk about why you want to buy a home.
• We will discuss affordability and market conditions.
• We will talk about lifestyles and neighborhoods.
• We will outline ways to view and compare homes.
• We will narrow the choices and show you the best options.
• We will serve as your trusted advisor to ensure you get the best home, at the best price, in the time frame that best meets your needs.
Once you’ve found a home that meets your needs, we will start working through the steps to make it happen.
• We will work with you on the offer.
• We will talk about inspections and appraisals.
• We will explain financing and loan applications.
• We will be there at the closing.
• We will help you turn your house into your home.
At Pittman & Associates we don’t think buying a home is big and scary. In fact, working together to find your dream home will be fun – let’s work together and get started.